Educational Technology Massive Open Online Course (ETMOOC), January 13–March 30, 2013. Course design, facilitation, co-lead, logistics and development of learning resource supports. This course was developed to help educators and learners gather, discuss and connect over various current educational technology topics.
Your Online Self: Preparing for a Connectivist MOOC, August 2012. This wiki was developed to help reduce technological and social barriers that may be encountered by new learners to connectivist MOOCs.
This wiki has also been included in the following:
- URBACT, European exchange and learning programme promoting sustainable urban development Summer University 2013: meeting, learning, networking, sharing!, Aug 28–31, 2013, Dublin, Ireland
- EMTH 200: Implementation and Assessment of Problem Solving in Mathematics, University of Regina
- Educational Technology Massive Open Online Course (ETMOOC), January 13–March 30, 2013
- Johns Hopkins University School of Education, Introduction to Global Urban Education, 2013–14 academic year
- Engaging Technology and Online Pedagogy Micro-MOOC, Academic Partnerships Faculty eCommons, November 1–7, 2012
- Introduction to Openness in Education, David Wiley with Peer 2 Peer University, January 7–April 17, 2013
- MSLOC 430: Creating and Sharing Knowledge, Northwestern University, Winter and Spring quarters, 2013, Chicago, IL, USA
- EdStartup 101: Entrepreneurship in Education, Richard Culatta, Todd Manwaring, Aaron Miller, and David Wiley, August 27–December 17, 2012
- Boston Public Schools, Summer of Twitter Teaching Challenge, March 21–June 4, 2013
- Massive Open Online Collaboration about Connected Learning (CLMOOC), National Writing Project and other collaborators, June 7–August 5, 2013
- Killaloe Forest School, Killaloe, QC, Canada
- Creating an Open Classroom (CEETopen), February 8–15, 2013
- Sustainability Education Resources Wiki, Algonquin College, Ontario, Canada
- Leeward Community College Educational Media Center, Pearl City, Hawaii, USA
- Reimagining Learning 2013, Macquarie ICT Innovations Centre, North Ryde, Australia August 26–September 20, 2013
- ETAD 470.3: Design and Use of Online Learning Resources, Fall 2012, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Personal Learning Networks: Knowledge Sharing as Democracy, Hybrid Pedagogy, January 3, 2013
This article has also been included in the following:
- COMM 183/283 Social Media Literacies (recommended read), Winter 2013 and 2014. Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA.
- Exploring PLNs: Practical Issues for Organizations Open Online Seminar, October 7–November 5, 2013. Master’s Program in Organizational Learning and Change, Northwestern University, Chigago, IL, USA.
- Nurturing Lifelong Learning with Personal Learning Networks, February 2013. Presentation by Buffy J. Hamilton at the Ohio EdTech Conference, Columbus, OH, USA.
- B EDUC 491C Special Topics in Education: New Literacies for Digital Learning, Winter 2013. University of Washington Bothell, Bothell, WA, USA.
- MOOCMOOC Massive Open Online Course, January 6–12, 2013.
K–12 Peeragogy (Editor), Peeragogy Handbook, October 9, 2012
“Developing Digital Voice in Open, Online Learning Environments” Teaching and Learning to the Power of Technology (#TLt2013) May 1–3, 2013, Saskatoon, SK, Canada: Making IT Mainstream: Everybody’s Doing IT
Guest Panelist, Master’s Program in Organizational Learning and Change course MSLOC 430: Creating and Sharing Knowledge, Northwestern University, February 28, 2013, Chicago, IL, USA
“Postmodern Theory and Public Opinion: Coping with Classroom Clashes” Professional and Organizational Development Networks in Higher Education: Culture, Communication, Créativité, November 4–7, 2004, Montreal, QC, Canada